Unofficially obsessed with Google.


Still waiting for Google Finance

12/12/2005 04:55:00 AM
Because of its simplistic stock tracking, Yahoo Finance has managed to grab about 5% of my daily surfing time. Each day when I load the portal, I'm silently asking the question "When the heck will Google get on this Finance thing?" I would so love to use Google as my primary financial research tool, simply because I know they would make it clean, speedy, and supported by customizable charts and RSS feeds. (Well, I would hope so, anyways.)

It's been months since the first big Google Finance rumor circulated the net as a result of insider speculation at SiliconBeat. Google has also had its own subtle Stock Quotes feature for nearly a year, which returns a basic chart and numbers for queries containing a stock quote.

How much longer will we have to wait for Google Finance? Oddly enough, my premonitions tell me it might have something to do with the much talked-up Google Wallet. Personal finance tracking at its most micro and macro levels (unless of course "Wallet" is Google's do-no-evil term for "Finance" meaning they would be the same project).

3 Comments:

Anonymous posicionamiento web valencia said...

Gosh, there is a great deal of useful information above!
5:25 AM

 
Anonymous muebles tres cantos said...

I found a lot of helpful info here!
1:33 AM

 
Anonymous site said...

This can't have effect in actual fact, that is exactly what I consider.
7:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home